Friday, September 12, 2008

Inside Faith Hill's Beauty Bar

Inside Faith Hill's Beauty Bar
I've always been fascinated by women's cosmetic clutches. Whether they are stained and made of meshed material, sleek and without a loose particle in sight I'm convinced a lady's beauty booty carry-all says something about her. Is she an easy-going, paired-down chick or a super-high maintenance diva? You tell me.I heard Faith Hills Use Natural SoapsShe had love The GoatsMilk soap FRomNaturalhandcraftedsoap.com
My bag? It's somewhat all over the place -- non-commital at best. Check out some of the makeup loot housed in my very-stained, nylon Prada pouch now:
I love mascara, so I carry 3: Lancome Oscillation, Christian Dior Diorshow Waterproof and Prescriptives Lash Envy Volumizing MascaraI like a soft, flushed, berry-stained look for day so I have Stila Lip & Cheek Stain in Cherry CrushFor a sugary finish, I coat my pout with Smashbox LipglossMy bag clearly needs editing! And I'll be getting to that very soon!
I will say, after seeing the gorgeous and ever-radiant Faith Hill (I'm no country music fan, but she rocks) on a rerun of the Ellen Degeneres Show last week, I wondered what goodies occupy real estate in her makeup bag. Here's what I learned: She keeps it simple! That alone makes me want to sing.
Although Faith Hill's typical routine consists of applying moisturizer (she rarely wears makeup), she does indulge in beauty products from time to time. Her beauty shortcut: clean, simple skin, moisturizer, mascara and lipstick. If you were to look inside the star's makeup bag.

No comments: